Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mind boggling


I have spent a considerable amount of time mulling over the fate of my blog, and where this collection of posts will lead me. The article I composed that strikes me as being the most controversial deals with Atomic Energy. This is the least utilized and most abundant resource available to the United States. The method to my madness is simple-why not clean up our act with a Nuclear Reactor? There are numerous reasons I have chosen this topic for my analysis paper. First and foremost, nuclear power is conflict-ridden and gets both good and bad reviews.
Additionally, it doesn't cause air pollution and would help reduce global warming. Moreover, the idea of being able to cut our dependence on fossil fuels is intriguing.
The bottom line is nuclear power fascinates me. I have the utmost confidence that if the United States decides to go full speed ahead with atomic energy and congress approves funding for new nuclear power plants, we have the technology to keep the American people safe. We currently have 109 Nuclear power plants spread around our country now! I am aware of the problems associated with spent nuclear fuel rods. By the same token, if we can clone a sheep or cat surely we can overcome this obstacle.
Nuclear power presents an opportunity for us to help numerous species coexist with mankind by reducing air pollution and decreasing the effects of global warming. We, humans, have annihilated numerous types of flora and fauna through habitat destruction, market hunting, initiating climatic change, and an all out senseless slaughter. We can’t reincarnate what has been lost, but we can use the technology at hand to preserve what remains.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie P.Q. said...

This is antriguing post. It seems as if you're going to focus on a specific topic (nuclear power) in your analysis paper. Don't forget to include your blog in comparison to others who discuss this topic. Wow! Keep up the great, thoughtful work.

7:51 AM, November 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home